System is finally in!!!

here are your pics, dont mind the mess inside the truck, bout to clean it out in a few

Hey good job on the system...i was wondering what kind of box that is and where you orderd it from??

its the subthump ultra deep box I believe, got it off of a member from here but you can order directly from subthump. And for a pre-fab it is def worth it

I own a 05 VHO and i am thinkin about puttin 2 10's under the back seat and i was wonderin if anybody knew what would fit under the rear seat without havin to change nothin or if its even possible...I would like to run some JL's but not sure what will fit under the seat....any input will be greatly appreciated....i already have an amp(JL Audio 500/1) and a kenwood head-unit KDC-MP4028

use the search button and type in "box" or "subthump" or look at the sticky that has everybodys system located. there are quite a few different choices, as you will discover. I run the ultra deep box with 2 kicker s12L7's and i am happy with it. i push 1,400 into each of them and broke my rear view mirror off. the fit on these boxes is fantastic and the simplisity of having a pre-fab box was great! however it is not the best box in the world. a custom box from a stereo shop would be best. the subthump box is made from 1/2" mdf and not 3/4~1". it doesn't have the most air space and multiple other defects. if time/money is no object, you can always get better.,

but for the price and easyness of it, priceless!

well I think they actually use different size wood for different locations on the box. what i mean is the sides are most definatly 3/4" as you can tell from the outter lip that juts out. however where you screw down the sub it looks as if that is 1/2"

I never whipped out a tape measure, but that was my basic visual analysis. whatever it is (actual Vs. Nominal) the box performes well for the money.

I was hell-bent about not raising the rear seat, so that right there limits my options. it is a good well-built box that comes fully assembled, right to your door. and I run 2 Kicker square s12L7's and they seem to be able to cope with the limited air volume. at least good enough for me, that is....