SS is gone today

mwarren

the one thing that made look at the titan was the interior, I liked it plus I also like the shifter on the console. I was looking at a fully loaded LE before i bought my sss and the price was very high. I also didnt care for the mirrors, they stuck out really far but i have seen some titans that dont have those gigantic mirros

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark,

I go out of town and this happens :shakehead:

Sorry to hear you got rid of the SSS. I guess we should of driven down and kidnapped your ass and took you up to Zippy's :jester: Wish you would have picked something other than a Titan, but that's because I'm biased. (Subliminal messaging: Silverado Crewcab :chevy: )

BTW your SSS wheels will fit on the Titan.

Definately keep checking here for any Indy GTGs. We'll make you our official red headed stepchild :devil:

Mark,

I go out of town and this happens  :shakehead:

Sorry to hear you got rid of the SSS. I guess we should of driven down and kidnapped your ass and took you up to Zippy's  :jester:  Wish you would have picked something other than a Titan, but that's because I'm biased. (Subliminal messaging: Silverado Crewcab  :chevy: )

Definately keep checking here for any Indy GTGs. We'll make you our official red headed stepchild  :devil:

:crackup: I hope these indy gatherings I've heard about don't change any... I'm gonna be a regular from now on. For those that don't know... the Indy guys are CRAZY :D

Mark,

I go out of town and this happens   :shakehead:

Sorry to hear you got rid of the SSS. I guess we should of driven down and kidnapped your ass and took you up to Zippy's  :jester:  Wish you would have picked something other than a Titan, but that's because I'm biased. (Subliminal messaging: Silverado Crewcab  :chevy: )

Definately keep checking here for any Indy GTGs. We'll make you our official red headed stepchild  :devil:

I am a hard man to locate :D

I am okay with being the official red headed stepchild....I deserve that title. :smash:

The boss rims I had on the SS would have fit the Titan but I traded them in with the truck. I will try and sell the stock rims...need to get them out of my garage.

Edited by mwarren (see edit history)

Mark,

:crackup: I hope these indy gatherings I've heard about don't change any... I'm gonna be a regular from now on. For those that don't know... the Indy guys are CRAZY :D

The INDY guys are a lot of fun....and I will check for the next meet and be there. I will race my Titan against any SSS..... :crackup: Yeah right! The Titan would not hold the SS's air cover in a race.

Mark,

We may be crazy :crazy: , but we definately made you and Bob laugh on Saturday night!!!