Hey All!!!!

Aspentaylor

Hey everybody! I finally found my way back to the forum. Busy, busy, busy, etc. I have 58 new pages of topics to catch up on. haha Nothing has been going on with my SS except my mom put some nice scratches on the door b/c she can't open her door w/o hitting my truck. Ahhh oh and I had to have my transmission rebuilt on my Accord. 2700 bucks later and I want to sell the car. Well I just wanted to say hey to everyone. Gotta go prepare for my double kegger tonight. 3 beer pong tables, beer bong, vodka infused watermelon, cards games, maybe strip beer pong, haha GOODTIMES!

Good to see you again Taylor, I was beginning to think you had given up on us and sold the SS. It's kind of slow around here this weekend due to the "Zippy 2 Event" going on and a lot of our heavy hitters attending it.

Ray

PS; Keep a clear mind and a designated driver tonight!post-1454-1153604499.gif

Sorry, Dad & Badge coming out in me! :lol:

ahhh I'm awake :) Its only 4! hehe Party was a hit. The kegs are almost gone. I was expecting alot more people. The rain kept some people away. We played beer pong in it. It was AWESOME!!!!! I started beer pong at about 8 and had a buzz by 9. The rest of the night is a bit blurry. hehe SS is fine and under its cover. Last time someone put a beer can in it. I was pissed!!! Anyways nice to see you all again. okay chat with you all......

Hmmmm what I clean my horse with....u mean Bounce? haha it works like a charm. And Wisp on his tail. Or is it Wisk? Don't know. I don't buy that stuff. Well gotta catch up on my sleep. Already started drinking at noon and I gotta drain these kegs into my friends and my stomachs later. haha