Magna Charger

Jeez i feel left out :cry: every one is getting blown but me :cry: but then again the winter is coming very soon dont want to be stuck spinning the wheels. and on top of that i am still waiting for the money lee owes me :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am done playing with the SS for now; I may put a nitrous system on in the spring… :thumbs: I have decided to put my money into a new boat, Yippy! Been looking at the Mastercraft wakeboarding boats and my feet are sweating in anticipation! :D:D

:thumbs: My dream boat is a Mastercraft X-Star.. those things are freaking awesome.. If i ever saw a SS pulling one of those things i think id pass out :)

:thumbs:

My dream boat is a Mastercraft X-Star.. those things are freaking awesome.. If i ever saw a SS pulling one of those things i think id pass out  :)

That’s the boat I am looking at. :cool::thumbs: Lot’s of boats here in AZ and I have seen an SS pulling a master craft a few months back, the SS was Blue and so was the boat. I am looking at the Black and red X-star, I have been wake boarding for years now and have always dreamed of owning a real wakeboarding boat. ;) This truck pulls a boat great and has no problem yankin’ it outta' the water either. If anyone had any doubts about the spongy brakes, just pull a 5000lb trailer like I did two weeks ago pulling by Dads bayliner cabin cruiser and you will be pleased with them after you take the trailer off and drive around and feel just how strong they really are. I guess the spongy feeling goes away once you give the rotors a good burn, stopping a heavy load a few times.

:cheers:

how much whistle or charger noise do you notice with the magna charger, Drove one today that was really loud , very noticable even at normal driving conditions.

The whistle of the bypass valve closing is annoying. Seems like something that could have been done better with a bit more engineering effort. It only really bothers me when I try to drive in a moderate way and find myself at that particular throttle setting (a moderate acceleration).

The whine of the supercharger is more of a cool sounding growl and not very loud. At least you don't notice the sound much as you floor it, too much else for you to pay attention to. That kind of acceleration means you have to pay a lot of attention to other drivers who might be surprised to find a truck in the lane that was empty a moment ago.

It only really bothers me when I try to drive in a moderate way and find myself at that particular throttle setting (a moderate acceleration).

I take it that you are not hearing this that often? :D

how much whistle or charger noise do you notice with the magna charger, Drove one today that was really loud , very noticable even at normal driving conditions.

The whistle of the bypass valve closing is annoying. Seems like something that could have been done better with a bit more engineering effort. It only really bothers me when I try to drive in a moderate way and find myself at that particular throttle setting (a moderate acceleration).

The whine of the supercharger is more of a cool sounding growl and not very loud. At least you don't notice the sound much as you floor it, too much else for you to pay attention to. That kind of acceleration means you have to pay a lot of attention to other drivers who might be surprised to find a truck in the lane that was empty a moment ago.

All you need is louder exhaust, Dave...... :D

Archived