Dragstrip pictures???

I'm trying to find a picture of the burnout I did in Frank's truck. Anyone have that???

I'm still going through the video... I think i have video of the run... but not the burnout. I should have known it was coming when I saw Franks truck in the staging area and Frank over talking with the other guys :D I really hope I do have it though... it would kinda make up for the other video mishap :banghead:

I'm trying to find a picture of the burnout I did in Frank's truck. Anyone have that???

I'm still going through the video... I think i have video of the run... but not the burnout. I should have known it was coming when I saw Franks truck in the staging area and Frank over talking with the other guys :D I really hope I do have it though... it would kinda make up for the other video mishap :banghead:

I have the run but not the burnout...only the remnants of the tire smoke :banghead:

We all saw the burnout while we were in the stands but didn't realize it was Zippy until too late

The burnout was the giveaway. Remember... "It's all about the burnout" :D:chevy:

I have the run but not the burnout...only the remnants of the tire smoke :banghead:

We all saw the burnout while we were in the stands but didn't realize it was Zippy until too late

The burnout was the giveaway. Remember... "It's all about the burnout" :D:chevy:

I said the same thing......when we saw that much smoke....we could only think one thing; ZIPPY!!!!!

I looked through my pics, but I don't think I have it either!

Rob