Regular Cab SS

cadowns

:lol: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

I just read Hotrod magazines Roddin at Random which highlights the regular cab silverado SS!!!

$23,000 dollars!!!! I went down to my chevy dealer and ordered one to their surprise of its existence!

This combo is the truck I've been dreaming of!! I'm giddy with amazement and Hotrod said it would be available in the first months of 2003!!!

:blink: I'm gonna pass out. And I'm actually gonna trade my Impala SS! SICK!

-yembada

95 Impala SS

www.beasst.org

:lol: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

I just read Hotrod magazines Roddin at Random which highlights the regular cab silverado SS!!!

$23,000 dollars!!!! I went down to my chevy dealer and ordered one to their surprise of its existence!

This combo is the truck I've been dreaming of!! I'm giddy with amazement and Hotrod said it would be available in the first months of 2003!!!

:blink: I'm gonna pass out. And I'm actually gonna trade my Impala SS! SICK!

-yembada

95 Impala SS

www.beasst.org

If you actually just ordered one from your dealer, you ordered the EXT CAB, NOT the Single Cab. The Single cab is "slated" for production, but nothing has even been confirmed yet. Meaning, there is no official word yet as to it actually being built or when. My guess is, it will be built, but probably not till the fall of 2003.

So, I would go back and get your deposit from the dealer if the rquired one. Also, it (Single Cab) will NOT come in at 23,000. More like 30,000. Hot Rod was "speculating". Dont get me wrong, 30,000 is a GREAT price for that, if it is built like that. The reason you may have THOUGHT your ordered the Single cab is becasue Chevy recently took down the prices for the Silverado SS and have put in its place TBA. So the dealer couldnt make heads or tails of it on his screen. We shall soon see what that means. The original MSRP (including delivery) was 39,995 for the Ext Cab.

Nah, yeah I was sure to say that I wanted the regular cab SS and I had my hotrod with me, so the salesmanager photocopied the page and is faxing it today to the national sales manager to see when they can expect this or to see if it exists. They all thought it was the Silverado SS with is a nice truck, but really still a truck and too much chassis and weight for me. But this regular cab truck is like a COPO camaro of the late sixties! True not a bigblock truck but its like a stripped down muslce car! So I'm stoked but also skeptical about the sticker price. How could Hotrod release this price, supposedly from Pat Henyon of 23,000? ;)

-yembada

95 Impala SS

www.beasst.org

Archived