Cleanest gas?

from what ive read BP is the most ecologically/cleanest gas...the ones around here actually have a glass "view thingy" where you can see the ultimate gas being pumped and its crystal clear. BP also gurantees that it will have what is posted 87,89,92. they wotn dilute it etc i dunno..i like BP...even though at time it can be pricey

honestly i dont think the brand makes a diff.. what makes a difference is the station you fill up at. if they dont up keep there tanks the gas will become contaminated with alge there for cloging your injectors. this is my opinion and an opinion is like an ass... every ones got one. hehe laters

Valero puts their guarantee on it (that theirs is the highest quality)  :dunno:

Really? I havent heard that before, but thats awesome considering how cheap their gas is compared to the other stations here in town. ampm charges p to 10 cents a gallon more at times, but then again, its right by the high school. and we have like, 3 or 4 valeros in town.

According to GM:

1. Chevron

2. QuickTrip

3. Conoco

4. Phillips 66

5. 76

6. Shell

7. Entec

8. MFA Oil Companies

9. Kwik Trip & Kwik Star

10. The Somerset Refinery Inc.

There is a bulliten recently released for this. Check for Bulliten # 04-06-04-047F.

Techron fuel injection cleaner, made by Chevron, is the recommended fuel injection cleaner by quite a few manufacturers. It has the little Chevron symbol on it and comes in a black bottle. Supposedly, their gas has it already added in. If the #1 in that list is a best to worst list, it would not surprise me that Chevron ranks at the top.

I had a mechanic i know tell me the same as zippy. Chevron has techron already added in it's fuel and it's the cleanest to use and don't clog injectors. He could be wrong but since he told me this chevron is all i use and have never had problems. :dunno: