Intersting GM/Nissan Article

SoCalSS

Pretty interesting article about how GM and Nissan can develop a performance division based around the C6 Z06, GT-R, Camaro/GTO, 350Z, Soltice/Sky....It all seems possible but then again no one knows if there will be an alliance, or even if they would have the money to make something like this happen.

Plus the performance division of GM downt make very much money anyways due to the low volume of cars that leave the lots on a yearly basis....Id perferably rather see a closer look at the larger volume cars leaving the lots...

But hey people can dream

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1893

...A brand new Corvette Division would provide the sex-on-wheels halo both companies need.

What a f'ing moron. Who the hell halucinates up this crap?

So what the writer is thinking is that Nissan needs the Vette to improve it's sagging product image; well, yeah that would help them out handsomely but to portray a move like this as being in GM's best interest is either foolish or a PR con.

Mr. P.

i luv the skyline but i dont think i would want to go to a gm dealer and see a gtr which i luv sit next to a corvette. diff ball game diff style  thats my 2$$ worth
wow your a super whore!! :thumbs:

Takes one to know one! :crackup:

i luv the skyline but i dont think i would want to go to a gm dealer and see a gtr which i luv sit next to a corvette. diff ball game diff style  thats my 2$$ worth

good to see im not the only one that thought 6 posts were too many.and im gonna go with mr. p, you both are.

good to see im not the only one that thought 6 posts were too many.and im gonna go with mr. p, you both are.

Thank god, I thought I was going retarted! :crazy::crazy::crazy::eek::eek::eek:

-K-