FS: Trailblazer torque converter

jboyss

I bought a TB stall planning on putting it in my truck but my plans have changed to an FLT L5 trans and a yank TT2600. I will let it go for $280 shipping included. It would be $348.06 with shipping from gm to do this and keep your stock TC. This is new from GMPARTSDIRECT.COM. I never installed it or even took it out of the box.

Edited by jboyss (see edit history)

I dont know if it matters to you... but the Yank tt2600 and the TB converter are pretty much identical. I had both, and they stall the same .. and even look the same. My tranny guy said they are the same things... just an FYI if you want to save the cash and just use the TB.

I dont know if it matters to you... but the Yank tt2600 and the TB converter are pretty much identical.  I had both, and they stall the same .. and even look the same.  My tranny guy said they are the same things...  just an FYI if you want to save the cash and just use the TB.

i already have it.

I bought a TB stall planning on putting it in my truck but my plans have changed to an FLT L5 trans and a yank TT2600.  I will let it go for $280 shipping included.  It would be $348.06 with shipping from gm to do this and keep your stock TC.  This is new from GMPARTSDIRECT.COM.  I never installed it or even took it out of the box.

What is the stock torque converter's stall speed?

What is the stock torque converter's stall speed?

I believe its 1700-1800 RPM

Mine is stock and brake stalls to 2300-2400 RPMs :dunno:

How high can you brake stall an awd before its starts moving? My 99 5.3 only brake stalled to 1400. Keep in mind I understand the difference between flash stall and brake stall. :cheers: