2003 AWD SS-Hawk Brake Pads

SMAC9703

How everyone is well. Need some help, I have a 2003 AWD SS and I need new pads so I went to tbyrne and they were not sure of the correct PN#s that are needed. So I called Hawk. They said that the fronts are a HB322F.717 Pad but said that the rear is a HB324F.673 but only if I have a 325 rear disc. I said I have rear disc just not sure size. Can anyone confirm this for me. Thanks

I just reread my thread. Been a long freaking day :banghead: . Its amazing how stupid you can feel by not reading a thread before posting it.

What the hell is HOW EVERYONE IS WELL??? Meant I hope everyone is well.

Oh well now that the stupidity is out of the way. Can anyone help me out?

330 for the rears.

325 or 330 rear rotors?

The search function is an amazing tool :P

I did the hawk pads myself along with rotors. To tell you the truth, I think I would have gone with a ceramic pad to cut down on all of the dust gererated. Wheel washing is not my favorite pasttime. :(

I have an '03 aswell here is what I was told would do the job and help the braking. Earl's 5-line replacement braided brake lines (part# 28A640), ATE Super Blue Racing brake fluid, Hawk pads (HB323F.724-Front, HB385F.640-Rear).

Gotcha. I just wanted to double check with all before I ordered.

How bad do they dust compared to OEM?

I know they are more fricition so therefore more dust but they say these are low dust, yeah right.

Any other options? I want something thats low dust but has better braking over stock. I was going to get new rotors, pads and all but I jusyt dumped like $2500 on my Z28. Any info would be appreciated