My New Diet

I was over at Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for my Boston Terrier earlier this week and was in line to check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. It wasn't the best day. It was a long line. I couldn't help myself at this point. On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd been poisoned and was that why I was in the hospital.

I said no.....I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

I thought the tall guy was going to have to be carried out the door

The best damn joke i've heard this year :thumbs::thumbs:

The best part is there are people amongst us who would believe his story :wtf:

:crackup::cheers:

......I don't even know what to say.....I guess I just know you too well...... :crackup:

I've always said if I were reincarnated, I wanted to come back as a dog.

Just so I could lick my own... :jester:

I want to come back as a dog too, but for a different reason... to be able to slam my face into a woman's crotch and root around any time I want without being arrested. :ughdance:

......I don't even know what to say.....I guess I just know you too well...... :crackup:

I've always said if I were reincarnated, I wanted to come back as a dog.

Just so I could lick my own... :jester:

I want to come back as a dog too, but for a different reason... to be able to slam my face into a woman's crotch and root around any time I want without being arrested. :ughdance:

:crackup: never thought of it that way :D