Messed around with an Acura

montanass

so I was driving home and i was getting damn close... and this dude in this Acura RSX Type R was riding my ass... :mad: I hate when people do this so I drove about 5 mph under the speed limit and I could tell he was getting pissed b/c he kept creeping over and looking for a chance to pass... then finally he tried to pass... he punched it and i let him gain a little ground and then i hit it at about 60 mph and walked away from him... :D he tried to keep up to about 80 then I slowed down a bit and he tried it again... :lol: I did the same thing again but then we came up on a road striping truck and some oncomming traffic so we couldnt blow past them... we had to follow them for a bit and then I had to turn, but it was kinda fun :devil:

if it said type r, it was probably a regular rsx because they dont make an rsx type r, just type s. theres a big difference between a regular rsx and a type s.. like.. 40 sumthing i believe. either that or they just swapped the s for n r? my cousin has an older type s with just a tuned ecu hittin 13.87. they run low 14's stock... either way good kill. :thumbs:

haul@ss, your right, the Type S has 201 and the base model is around 160 or so and the type R RSX doesnt exsist. Good kill though, I would have loved to run my truck with Civic Si, like yall said, the truck would walk on it, it would have just been nice to see were they stood against each other.