Super - Duper mod

BenKey

I just opened my mail and found a Technical Service Bulletin from GM.... it says something about a defective item on the SilveradoSS site. It is part number "03 Harley" and it has been proven defective my himself! Proving once again, any JackAss can own a ford, and post on a Chevy site. I believe that is called insecurity isn't it? :devil::crackup:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just opened my mail and found a Technical Service Bulletin from GM.... it says something about a defective item on the SilveradoSS site. It is part number "03 Harley" and it has been proven defective my himself!  Proving once again, any JackAss can own a ford, and post on a Chevy site. I believe that is called insecurity isn't it?  :devil:  :crackup:

He was very intelligent. :banghead: That was our riff with the Harley site about a year ago. One of the members here also owned a Harley truck (Bombtech) and had a disagreement with someone and brought everyone over here from their site.

Things are going good over here...  How about you...?  Things over there are getting somewhat back to normal I hear...

I remember reading somewhere about someone getting the part number but I have looked everywhere and I cannot find it.  Any help is greatly appreciated...

:flag:

Will be over in your neck of the woods here in a few weeks...  We will have to get together... :thumbs:

Yeah, things are getting back to normal around here.

Sounds good to me for getting together. Lunch, maybe? Give me a ring at work, (850)452-6664, the day before you're coming. Some place other than China Wall?

Also, here is the thread with that part#. It took a few search strings to find.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...265entry63265

Sounds good Ben... I will be in touch... Thanks for finding that part #, I had no luck and kept running into dead ends... Thanks! :thumbs:

Archived