Super - Duper mod

BenKey

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:chevy: Harley03 - You have a great truck no dispute. You need to understand that not all of us care about speed, it's important but not everything. Living in a snow area all wheel drive was a big one for me. Its the same thing as I like blonds and you may like brunets, the bottom line is that they are all beautiful just a little different. Take it easy man.

His last post out of 32 total was Oct 22 last year.

Probably some kid who got ahold of mommies computer...

Most of his posts say the same thing.

You wouldn't think an adult in a postion to own a Harley or any other nice truck would be acting like a 13 year old...

But, you never know. :confused:

WW :smash:

He was the guy that hit all the main areas when the whole Ford HD /SS thing was started by logon - bombtech. One of Darric's favs. :P The main thread is about 12 pages worth, Most in one night.

If everyone would just ignore those losers they would go away and never post again. The only reason they do it is to get a reaction - even if you just post a :sleep: Just let their post site with no replys.

• 2 weeks later...

Ben I also read your letter to sport truck they can be a bunch of smart A$$es in their replies. I sent one in they called it not impressed. I was just stating a few fact about why we bought an SS and they copped an attitude in their response. But what are we to do. :wtf:

• 8 months later...
Anybody know the part number for the cover in the back on the center console?  It is spring loaded.

TTT

Has anyone found the part # for the 12V accessory cover that is in the back of our consoles? It is spring loaded. I have done a few searches with no luck. My Dealer has no idea... Help!

:thumbs:

Anybody know the part number for the cover in the back on the center console?  It is spring loaded.

TTT

Has anyone found the part # for the 12V accessory cover that is in the back of our consoles? It is spring loaded. I have done a few searches with no luck. My Dealer has no idea... Help!

:thumbs:

Hey Jonathan, how's it going? Somebody on here did use that one. Part# may be imbedded in this thread, not sure, if you haven't looked. Pretty sure somebody posted the part number for it. May be another separate thread?

Things are going good over here... How about you...? Things over there are getting somewhat back to normal I hear...

I remember reading somewhere about someone getting the part number but I have looked everywhere and I cannot find it. Any help is greatly appreciated...

:flag:

Will be over in your neck of the woods here in a few weeks... We will have to get together... :thumbs:

Things are going good over here...  How about you...?  Things over there are getting somewhat back to normal I hear...

I remember reading somewhere about someone getting the part number but I have looked everywhere and I cannot find it.  Any help is greatly appreciated...

:flag:

Will be over in your neck of the woods here in a few weeks...  We will have to get together... :thumbs:

Yeah, things are getting back to normal around here.

Sounds good to me for getting together. Lunch, maybe? Give me a ring at work, (850)452-6664, the day before you're coming. Some place other than China Wall?

Also, here is the thread with that part#. It took a few search strings to find.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...265entry63265

Archived