South Florida NEWBIE!!

red00lght

Hello everyone! Just bought a truck from a forum members (SS--BLOWN) and wanted to say hello! It is a 2005 SS w/Radix and all the typical mods. He kept it in very nice condition and was a great guy to deal with!

I'm curious if there are many forum members from the South Florida area? Anyone go to the Tower Shops on Friday night?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to adding to the forum. I'm sure I'll ask some dumb questions for a while, but I promise to occasionally use the search button!! :crackup:

Welcome, i use to live in Miami till a couple of years ago. Moved near Gainseville to help my father run his shop. I due miss Miami from time to time, there are more people in Kendall the this whole county :jester: I'm still not use to the REAL small town life :ughdance: but its not that bad. I can still get a Cuban sandwich (not as good as down there) :D . I will be down there next weekend to visit some friends.

Thanks for the welcome guys! Seems like a great forum with great people.

I need to update a sig on here, but I'm waiting for a half-decent day to try to Zaino the truck for the first time. I'm not looking forward to the process, but I am looking forward to the results! :D

Thanks for the welcome guys!  Seems like a great forum with great people. 

I need to update a sig on here, but I'm waiting for a half-decent day to try to Zaino the truck for the first time.  I'm not looking forward to the process, but I am looking forward to the results!  :D

If you do a good job on yours, I'll let you do my truck free of charge when I come down this weekend :jester:

Hello Ya'll!

I recently bought a 2007 Silverado SS...silver birch. I'm looking forward to modifying and adding on, but I'm a newbie when it comes to mods so bear with my lack of knowledge. Any SS owners in Las Vegas?

I'm looking to get a new exhaust soon and I'm a fan of the tips in front of the rear wheel. Any thoughts? I'm all ears...so hit me with some tips or recommendations.

Thanks for having me! :D