Bose System

Are their any issue putting a new sub in my truck without removing the bose sub? Reason I say that is b/c on my girl's maxima she had a bose and I wanted to replace the door speaks and I was told that I had to pull the head unit, all speakers and such to do so. Can anyone clarify this for me.

I would be wanting to put in a 12" or maybe 2x 10"s with a new amp

I added 2 10" subs and a Fosgate amp to my stock Bose radio with no problems. You'll just need a PAC (part# C2A-GM24) or similar adapter to be able to hook up your amp to the stock system. Also, make sure you install that adapter behind the head unit and not in the console.

BTW: I have that adapter left over from my truck when I installed a different head unit if your interested.

I added 2 10" subs and a Fosgate amp to my stock Bose radio with no problems. You'll just need a PAC (part# C2A-GM24) or similar adapter to be able to hook up your amp to the stock system. Also, make sure you install that adapter behind the head unit and not in the console.

BTW: I have that adapter left over from my truck when I installed a different head unit if your interested.

What do you man keep it behind the head unit and not in the console? Why would someone put it in the console?

How much do you want for it?

What do you man keep it behind the head unit and not in the console? When you go to hook up your adapter, hook it up behind the radio and not in the console where everyone else was doing it in the begining. I had mine hooked up in the console and when I was told to move it, it sounded ALOT better.

Why would someone put it in the console? Because that's where everyone was installing them when these adapters first came out.

How much do you want for it? Maybe $60.00 shipped? :dunno: I don't remember what I payed for it, but if that's too high we can negotiate. :thumbs:

Great info man. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you I was out of town on business. Anyway $60 sounds fair shipped. How do you prefer payment? Paypal?

Paypal is fine.

[email protected]

Send me a PM when you get it done along with your address and I'll send it out ASAP.