LUCAS Transmission additive?

I Droped by the chevy dealer and picked up a trans filter kit and befor I left the guy told me to add this LUCAS to the fluid when I change the fluid and filter. Also the guy at auto zone swore buy it also so I bought a bottle. Anyone add this stuff to there tranny? :driving:

I haven't. If I were to add any product like the one you have, it would be made by Lucas. I think they have done their homework on their products and most do as they claim. Not speaking for that product though.

I guess you can say I'm going LUCAS crazy. I picked up two small bottles of there fuel injetor cleaner last week and for the first time my 03 suburban is in the 14.3-14.5 MPG and steady same drive everyday and never once droped into the 13s. My normal range is 13.5- 13.8 on the computer. They clam more power and better gas milage and so far thats true. So today I picked up the 100gal tank bottle for 8.00 at autozone. Someone give it a try and post your results. It nice to see a product that it clams what it does. They way I looked at it for the small investment why not. IAll I can say it worked on my truck. :thumbs:

• 2 months later...