Woodward dream cruise 2006

any of you guys go out to woodward last night or friday? i seen a red ss last night n was wondering if it was someone here. btw it was awesome last night so many cars and ppl full out runnin them down the road

woodward and what?

not me mine is a fast black one :cool:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not fimilar with detroit area and have only been to woodward once 5 years ago. So where are the Burn out competions if any or the drag strip? which events would you recomemend to go to? Where will the banks trucks be? Will zippy have anything there?

W2W is NOT having an open house on Friday so I don't expect spectators to be welcome.

lol, i wasn't suggesting they were, but someone mentioned it before, so I thought I'd ask about it. I was supposed to get my tune done on Monday, but not sure that will work out now...

So what is the verdict on where and when to meet?  Also, what is the status of going to W2W on Friday to see the dyno run?

W2W is NOT having an open house on Friday so I don't expect spectators to be welcome.

lol, i wasn't suggesting they were, but someone mentioned it before, so I thought I'd ask about it. I was supposed to get my tune done on Monday, but not sure that will work out now...

:sigh:

oh well.

danm it was hot tonight out there.

if we dont meet at the murrays lets meet on the other side of woodward about 1/2 block north of murrays, there is a credit uion with more parking and less people getting crap for their cars :dunno:

I am not fimilar with detroit area and have only been to woodward once 5 years ago.  So where are the Burn out competions if any or the drag strip?  which events would you recomemend to go to?  Where will the banks trucks be?  Will zippy have anything there?

I'm not sure where our trucks will be since I don't really know a lot about the show but we decided to only send the D-max type R and the Dodge Dakota since we have a lot of little things with the black twin turbo truck that we wanna work on. Oh and Jay's car will be there as well.

Hello 'evil' SS minions! LMAO

I will be out there too! :driving:

I will probably try to get out before the weekend for better driving...Friday Saturday And Sunday are generally better days to park (generally up to 1/4 mile away sometimes) and walk to Woodward...and then ogle :crazy: ...

And I am pretty sure the police shut down Woodward early every night :dunno: ...Just thought I would let you out of towners know to get there as early as possible...

I am pretty sure they have a Woodward Dream Cruise web site also...

I have a c.b. in my truck... 'old school'...LOL...usually keep it on channel 19...

Hope to see some of you down there!

boB

P.S. My truck is 'black' with an intimidator spoiler...'Shopman' SS bowtie

My plate... "HEMIETR" Dodge 'kook's' love it...LOL

I will be driving like an old man (typical)...ZERO tolerance for shenanigans ya know...

Edited by cadillacbob (see edit history)