V-max vs Hemi

Your dodges might be quick but dawg needs 10 cylinders to get that power and a whole lot of $$$. Take an ss for 30grand and put the other 15grand your crap costs and you will be so far behind you couldnt shoot the tail lights out with a high powered rifle.

People are getting the SRT's for 30-40 grand right now. So with your logic, put 15 grand into the SRT10 and you wouldnt be able to shoot the tail lights out with a guided rocket!!

And why does my truck have to be crap? :dunno:

I think your truck is sweet. That's the best color too.

Not making fun of you or anything but I saw Kevin Federline the other day at a gas station in Malibu. He was driving the same truck as you. Same color too. True story.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool.

I just bought a v-max 1500 4x4 and raced my dad's dodge 4x4 hemi stock vs stock multiple times and my truck pulled every time.

not by much though.

The dodge is a nice truck too, I just prefer the chevy, always have.

A lot of it is personal preference between the two. Both have potential really.

Na i guess its not crap but i havent seen 1 for 30 to 40 grand But i would have to drive a ford before i could see myself in dodge. Dont take it personal we all love our trucks and have diffrent opinons. Im just  :chevy: to the bone.

With Employee Pricing and other incentives, people are getting them pretty cheap, way less than I paid for mine.

I used to be GM4LIFE, but that changed with the SS and the problems I had with it. I am thinking of going back to Chevy......I really like the new Avalanche. :chevy:

No i havent raced 1 yet. I tried a guy real hard about 3 days ago but no bite. I know he would have probablly spanked me pretty good but hay ill run it anyway. I would like to catch 1 on a wet road tho AWD will even up the playing feild a little. Im not knockin them they are fast. I just like pokin fun !st Dodge sounds like he has a good sense of humor.

No i havent raced 1 yet. I tried a guy real hard about 3 days ago but no bite. I know he would have probablly spanked me pretty good but hay ill run it anyway. I would like to catch 1 on a wet road tho AWD will even up the playing feild a little. Im not knockin them they are fast. I just like pokin fun !st Dodge sounds like he has a good sense of humor.

Stop teasing me! :cry::tear:

Your dodges might be quick but dawg needs 10 cylinders to get that power and a whole lot of $$$. Take an ss for 30grand and put the other 15grand your crap costs and you will be so far behind you couldnt shoot the tail lights out with a high powered rifle.

isnt the auto crew cab SRT alot more than 45k? plus u dont need 15k..... just get some tires and a blower :chevy:

• 3 weeks later...