V-max vs Hemi

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crackup: will those dodge guys ever learn not to mess with a gm truck :nono:

Learn what? :dunno:

I think its because the Hemi guys get soooo emotional when they get their @$$es handed to them...like little girls. I swear, the last one I beat put his truck in neutral at the next light and did his best to blow his hemi out of the truck...

:crackup: will those dodge guys ever learn not to mess with a gm truck :nono:

Learn what? :dunno:

I think its because the Hemi guys get soooo emotional when they get their @$$es handed to them...like little girls. I swear, the last one I beat put his truck in neutral at the next light and did his best to blow his hemi out of the truck...

They act the same with me, most will not try me though. :D

Your dodges might be quick but dawg needs 10 cylinders to get that power and a whole lot of $$$. Take an ss for 30grand and put the other 15grand your crap costs and you will be so far behind you couldnt shoot the tail lights out with a high powered rifle.

Your dodges might be quick but dawg needs 10 cylinders to get that power and a whole lot of $$$. Take an ss for 30grand and put the other 15grand your crap costs and you will be so far behind you couldnt shoot the tail lights out with a high powered rifle.

Oooooh Damn!!! This is fun :pop:

People are getting the SRT's for 30-40 grand right now. So with your logic, put 15 grand into the SRT10 and you wouldnt be able to shoot the tail lights out with a guided rocket!!

And why does my truck have to be crap? :dunno:

Edited by 1stdodge (see edit history)

1stDodge.... I dont care what they are saying.... your truck is pretty friggin sweet! And correction to the above....add $15,0000???? Heck no... you only need to spend $7,000 and you will beat one.... Blown, PCM, injectors, and exhaust done!!! :chevy:

Na i guess its not crap but i havent seen 1 for 30 to 40 grand But i would have to drive a ford before i could see myself in dodge. Dont take it personal we all love our trucks and have diffrent opinons. Im just :chevy: to the bone.