432/443 Baseline Radix MP112 data results

When you say you looked for more power under the curve, I assume you mean part throttle??? Usually when I'm doing some dyno tuning I go from about 2500-XXXX and anything under that curve are numbers I've already beaten.

so how much have you dyno'd the MP112?

Same question I had :dunno:

When you say you looked for more power under the curve, I assume you mean part throttle??? Usually when I'm doing some dyno tuning I go from about 2500-XXXX and anything under that curve are numbers I've already beaten.

so how much have you dyno'd the MP112?

Same question I had :dunno:

Have not tuned a Radix truck on a dyno other than Fuel Slut's when he had fueling problems. That has nothing to do with my question of under the curve. If I look at a dyno sheet, I see a torque curve and a horsepower curve. I'm not concerned about the numbers under either curve. HP peak and TQ peak to not indicate a curve. The curve starts from the point where wide open throttle is achieved to when you let off the throttle.

I will say on the other hand though, anytime you can gain hp like that just in programming makes for a much better driving truck. :thumbs: Are you going to run at the track again with it like this Grippy?

Are you going to run at the track again with it like this Grippy?

Negative, this was for baseline MP112 #'s only, next step is the MP122HH swap/calibration to show the differences between the two systems

Very cool. I've been waiting like a kid at Christmas for those numbers.

Do you have any concerns running your AFR at 13.0?  Have you tried a little fatter?

I was wondering if anyone would ask me about the AFR.....At this point I don't have any concerns about the 13.0 AFR for two reasons; one, we are seeing zero KR, and two, it is very temporary. We simply ran out of injector and believe there is more power to be had with the current setup with more fuel. I am in the process of acquiring 60lb high impedence injectors. The 6.0L LQ4 in a truck seems to be especially thirsty compared to a 6.0L LS2 in a car. :driving:

good question :)

Edited by moregrip (see edit history)