Preditor VS Superchips

SuperSport

Predator has more options such as fuel and spark advance plus a live data mode. However, a few people have encountered problems with 2003 trucks and predators. These usually required a tow to the dealership to reflash the stock computer. I like all the options of the Predator but I haven't got one yet because I know of only one person with an SS that successfully installed it. The Superships seems to be gaining popularity with us here at the site. Another option is the SPE Proflash, it doesn't have as many options as the others. It has 3 basic programs you can install; performance, towing, or economy. All adjustments are preset by those 3 tuning options. I talked with the Proflash people and they seemed very knowledgeable about our trucks.

Update us on what you decide.

thanks for the info rico,

I have an 04 but i do not think anything for the computers has changed between 03 to 04. I was leaning towards the superchips because, i heard that others were having problems also. This is my daily driver and i can not compromise reliability. At this time anyway.

Archived