baseline numbers

Quik

well finally went ot track tonight. times arent bad considering the basemap and im still pig rich

i got a best of 12.8 @ 104 with a best 60" of 1.79

this is with stock suspension and just ET streets

i at first woudl dead hook then just blow the tires off thru first and then into second while going sideways on the 1-2 shift each time

track prep sucked!! this was done ALL motor and full weight minus the tailgate. i was on stock 16"/15" steel wheels along with a heavy speaker/amp box along with bunch of console crap and etc.

i think i should go to a 26" tire sicne i was only at 5400rpms going thru traps it seemed.

so with more tunning and how to figure out my hooking situation ill be at my NA goal soon.

well finally went ot track tonight. times arent bad considering the basemap and im still pig rich

your not running pig rich.

last run was black again

not sure what you mean?

i was dumping fuel again on last run but not as bad as i used to be

What size/kind of tires were you running?  ET streets???

fronts

235/75/16

rears

28/11.50/15 et streets

going to try a set of 26/11.5/15 if i can get my hands on them

What tire pressure are you running on the rear? I have the same size et's but on a 16" wheel and I still can't get traction.

When I was running them that low the truck was squirly at half track till the lights, felt like driving on ice, yet there was a lightning there that same day running the same tire at 13 psi as well so :dunno: maybe it has something to do with the way me truck is lowered or ???

BTW: Very nice runs :thumbs: