SSS's in KENTUCKY

Not an ss owner but at least it's gm. I have an 04 sierra ext cab with 20 inch wheels. I'm from corbin about 90 miles south of lexington. I lived in lexington for a year and moved back home a few months back but i'm in lexington all the time. I'm always passing through going to work in cincinnati and i still have family in lex.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Ky guy here....deer hunting is great here...weather is screwy sometimes...not a bad place tho....im in Owensboro....

I went to owensboro for the sport truck national. I saw your truck there. Looks good! It was so hot that day and the executive inn didn't have our room ready so we left that night. Some nice trucks there. It's not nearly as big as it used to be.

Question for you KY. guys do you have 2 have a plate on the front and back of your trucks. Thinking of movin there. And how are house prices and insurance. Thanks Jason

Hi , No you are not required to have a plate on the front in KY. as far as houses go im not sure because I live in my SSS. (just kiddn):jester: Housing and insurance seem to be pretty resonable. :D

Just a thought, but I say we try to have a meet at the Corvette Museum here in Bowling Green, After all it is the Corvette of trucks. Thats just a thought I know there were several pics taken there that is on the websites gallery. Maybe I can do some asking around about letting us have a get together or something then we are just right down the road from Beech Bend Raceway park (how about a race?). If any thoughts let me know, just trying to come up with something.