Anyone rolling these tire sizes?

265/50-20

285/55-20

295/45-20

Got any pictures? Just curious if it's going to look goofy at stock ride height. I'm sick of the stockers and the tire selection at 275/55/20.

I am having 305-50-20's installed tomorrow, (well I guess technically it will be today) they should be a little over 1'' wider and about the same height as the 275-55-20's. :cool:

i've got 295/45/20's there 30.4" (i think?) and my truck is a V-max so it's taller then an SSS to begin with, and i don't think it looks bad.. but i'm lowering the back 2" tomorow and the front 2" soon just to give it a better stance and improve the handling :D i'm going to try to post a pic.. but i don't know if i can yet :dunno: but if you need to just click "view vehicles" and you'll see my pic's :thumbs:

Same as Mr. P, 295/50/20.

july06_013.jpg

You guys sure about that? A 295/50/20 is 31.7" tall, while a 275/55/20 is 31.9. Maybe you mean it's an inch wider? :dunno:

Your overall height and width will vary depending on wheel size. My Hankooks are reccommended for 8.5-10 inch wheels. My wheels are 20x8.5 so I'm sitting on the low and wide end of the scale.

You are right , too. A 275/55 is narrower with more sidewall than what we're running. What I like, is that my tires sit all the way out at the furthest edge of the fenders (not inside) when you look from the front or back.

Make any sense? :dunno:

I've got 295/45's out back and 275/45's in the front.  My truck is lowered 3/6 though so I don't know how much help pics. will be, but I'll post some up later tonight.

Are those the ones in your profile? Good Years?

Those were 275/45's goodyear GT II's now I've got Toyo Proxes ST's

I've got 295/45's out back and 275/45's in the front.  My truck is lowered 3/6 though so I don't know how much help pics. will be, but I'll post some up later tonight.

Are those the ones in your profile? Good Years?

Those were 275/45's goodyear GT II's now I've got Toyo Proxes ST's

ill have to see them 295/45/20s then. :smash:

Why don'y you step up and get some 22's so you can give me your stockers for the Max :wtf:

I had to order tires today :( . A few of mine were bald, and losing air :crackup: .

The only wheels I like for this truck are HREs, and I'm not about to drop 8k on the one's I want. :nono: SSS wheels are pretty cheap though man, just keep watching the BST section here, or even post and see if anyone wants to sell them cheap.

What size are your currents? I'm looking for two 18"ers, maybe 4 to mount up some DR for the track...

P.S. I'm off to the dyno today. Wish me luck. :D