M11 Event

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update......

The M11 event was alot of fun. It was nice to meet other members from the site. I don't think we could have had better weather.

My comments: Popeye, I was impressed with your times..

ImposterSS...If you can get your truck to hook you will be FAST.

Zippy......Thanks for tweaking tunes while you were there.

TJ......Nice to see ya man.....

Frank.....Always good talking to you. I'll be seeing you this winter.

Let's use this thread to post any pictures.

Edited by vdrumright (see edit history)

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT! :jester:

Like I said before, traction and driver are the only things preventing me from going real fast.

My best time of the day was a pitiful 13.484, standing on the brakes to prevent breaking out.

My trap speed that run was only 94.58mph. Earlier in the day I was as fast as 112 thru the lights.

On the bright side:

With my brother, Chris at the wheel my 1996 Impala SS turned a

[email protected] with a 1.793 60' on street tires.

I realized the best way to make my vehicles go fast is to let my

brother drive them.

I need more practice.

Zippy i'm with ImpoSSter on that one, if had reasons like that i'd be busy too :D

thanks for taking your own time to check out my logs and helping me. I guess probaly won't be able to do much back , but maybe i can offer so free help to someone else and keep the cycle going!

i was not able to figure out the truck, after the tune i iced the truck ran against frank, pulled a record 1.70 60 ft , truck was rocking i backed out at the end to keep from breaking out on frank.

the next 3 passes i could not hardly break 12.9??? or a 1.76 60 foot? wha all did you change? also you made changes on the regular trans tune, and i ran in town and haul,

i would have logged them but as life would have it from all the screwing around with hp tuners,,,,,my battery was dead! if i did some more logging could you check it out..or any good guesses. i did not get to ice the blower on the latter three runs, but i have never had times fall off like that.

:banghead:

vince, i was glad to meet you and all the others from the site, i great to see other ideas people have. some great racing, DAMN great times and i have alot of fun. i would really like to went to grandhaven and partied with everyone. Vince you was just a pinch faster then me, i think with diffent tires and cam, and a little more magic from zippy i'd have got ya...but really in the end all that matters is the same tried and true fact..........RED is the fastest color!!!! hehe :cheers:

Sorry I didn't stay long, but I was unusually pre-occupied for the day or so.   :thumbs:

It was kinda unusual to see you preocuppied in that manner.....congrats...... :thumbs:

Not that there's anything wrong with that! :thumbs:

Somebody's got pics, right? :D