100% Better!

bambino

Finally took out my rear bump stops after 3 months of soda shakin, bounce your head off the ceilin ridin. I think jonmalibu was saying to do this? not sure tho,but thanks anyways. Don't no why my lazy butt didn't do it sooner only took 15 min. I just took the stock bump stop off the bracket and then put it directly on the frame.

Almost rides like it did before the 24s and the 3-4 drop! (stock) :driving:

Oh yeah after almost 2 years of being a member on this site, Heck, on any site! This will be my 100th post, ye haw! :pop:

I also did the same thing and it made a big difference. Now there is nothing in there, so I'm trying to decide if I should cut a couple ribs off and reinstall them, or leave them out completely.

I also did the same thing and it made a big difference.  Now there is nothing in there, so I'm trying to decide if I should cut a couple ribs off and reinstall them, or leave them out completely.

If you don't bottom out then leave them out

ya i left mine on the frame, cut to like an inch.... works great and it even tows! but my damn 305's stick out so i cant tuck anymore lol. had to put it back  :cry:

Wrong back spacing

eagle alloys only have one config. for that offset and bolt pattern.....

ya i left mine on the frame, cut to like an inch.... works great and it even tows! but my damn 305's stick out so i cant tuck anymore lol. had to put it back  :cry:

Wrong back spacing

eagle alloys only have one config. for that offset and bolt pattern.....

Thats no good