Installed my scan gauge

montanass

I was bitchin' today about how slow FED-EX is on deliveries, and not 20 minutes later guess who shows up :banghead:

so after work i got back to work, and installed the new scan gauge... I didn't want to put it in a pillar pod and the steering collumn ones looked funny, so i decided to fab up a bezel for the console... All i had to do was make a template, cut some sheet metal, put a hole in the bezel for the gauge, and I painted it wrinkle black (krylon). I wired it up, only took about ten minutes as soon as the bezel was done...

Here's a pic of it installed:

1000838mediumzc1.jpg

I am amazed at all the features and what it monitors... :eek: I didn't know that it estimates 1/4 mile times along with 1/8, 0-60, and ending speeds... I played with it a bit and ran a 14.82 @ 93 mph on the way home :driving:

later,

-Cody

does it say SS on start up??? I want one, but they can program them to start with SS, which is sweet since our DIC does not say anything like the TBSS's does :banghead:

did you drill a hole to mount it?

how did you mount your plate, it looks good :thumbs: