Funny SEMA show car auction

Grim_Smoker

Well it's 3AM and Im drunk so it's probably a lot funnier to me then you guys.... :cheers:

But I just happened to be flicking channels while Family Guy on Adult Swim was in commercials and came upon a bunch of SEMA cars up for auction on the SPEED Channel.

Up for auction:2005 Dodge Magnum SEMA Show car. I caught the end so all I saw was the rear end, a big ol' system with 6 subs or so, all fiberglass, etc a typical show system. SOLD! For 45k. Camera pans to the owner, who has a look on his face like his entire family just died. Announcer "This car was built for 125k"

I just spit beer everywhere, I laughed so hard. As cool as it is to build these projects, this is the exact reason why I've never bothered. That is so sad :dupe:

As cool as it is to build these projects, this is the exact reason why I've never bothered. That is so sad :dupe:

To some the building of the car is worth more than any amount of money! By the way, thanks for pi$$ing on my parade!