My SS vs SRT4 BOV

Bowtie70SS

I was at the local cruise-in last Friday parked with 4 or 5 of my buddies. Well what do you know a trio of Neons rolls in and park behind me and to either side. No problem my friends and I were just sittin around bench racing and BSing until... These jackasses decide they are gonna see who's blow off valve can fart the loudest. Now this would have been ok except for 2 things 1: It took them about 10 minutes of revving to see who won and 2: They woke up my 3 year old who was snoozing in the back seat, he was a little PO'd. I did, however, exact sweet revenge. They were still there rapping to some chicks when it was time for me to leave. I did a little duarability test on my Eagle rods and cam, revved her to 6500 4 or 5 times. I didn't find out until yesterday when I went to the parts store where one of the neon-nerds works that they really didn't care for the sound of my exhaust pointed almost directly at them. The kid said "was that byou revving up your truck last week?" Me: yep! Kid "Don't do that, that wasn't real cool" Me "You guys woke up my kid, and I was tired of hearing those fart pipes and blow off valves" I then asked him how loud it was and he confirmed that it was very. So as it stands:

Neon-nerds : 1

Dave: 3

(I win)

Later

Dave

i cant stand when they do that crap with their p.o.s. cars. granted, some are put together nicely (i havent seen many of those). there's nothing like real american muscle :devil: and def not in some neon. btw, i hear those stupid wings they put on there are good for like 15 horsepower :crackup:

Dude, I would have just looked at the guy and said .. Dude... you drive a fricken Neon... a NEON. End of story. Anyone who drives something called a Neon... whether it is an automobile... or a top of the line butt plug.... should be kicked in the face with a football clete and lit on fire.

Thats just my $0.2

:devil:

Dude, I would have just looked at the guy and said .. Dude... you drive a fricken Neon... a NEON.  End of story.  Anyone who drives something called a Neon... whether it is an automobile... or a top of the line butt plug.... should be kicked in the face with a football clete and lit on fire.

Thats just my $0.2

:devil:

... thats awesome. :crackup::cheers: