ANY OPINIONS ARE THE AIR INTAKE SIDE

FCCM(SW)CFM

Quite a few people on here have gone with the stock box, k&n filter, homemade ram-air. Some have put in the FIPK or the Volant.

Money-wise the first way is the cheapest to go, around $60

FIPK and Volant are priced pretty close with Volant costing around $290 and the FIPK about $30 less.

Looks-wise, you can't beat the Volant and there is already a hole that is capped in the bottom of the box to add one of their air scoops later or homemade air-scoop. Their air scoop will cost you an addit'l $120, or so. I did a homemade version that cost $10.

Performance wise, I think all three are pretty close as long as you add the homemade air scoop to the stock box. IMO

Velocity stack is fairly new to the market. Only one individual on here has used that I know of. Increases torque quite a bit, no hp gains really.

If it were me, Id buy the Volant from Tbyrne and get the free velocity stack. That's just me though.

If it were me, Id buy the Volant from Tbyrne and get the free velocity stack. That's just me though.

You were reading my mind Ben. I saw that post from TByrne offering the free velocity stack. That had my attention before the offer, now it's just a little more apetizing :crazy: .

Freddie :flag:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived