My Silverado, not an SS though

sittinphatt

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then, that sounds good to me... :P .....youre gonna have a nice looking truck...are you gonna do the cladding?  cuz I dont think youre gonna like the looks of that rear bumper without it....Good luck man...

Im putting all OEM SS cladding on with the Rear SS Oem bumper

I love it man! I love the clean look!!! all you need to do is get some badass white leather up in there!! and your shit will be siccccccccccccccccccccck

Thanks a lot man. I kinda debate after the FULL SS conversion if i should do a 3 piece forged wheel and do the painted center white. I seen a few trucks and the white looks good.

I like your style :thumbs: And I love that Pioneer, that's suhhhweeeet. Very very sharp. :cool: I like all the chrome on white (wheels, front grill, door guards, even the rear bumper), I say if you are keeping the chrome door guards then replace your door handles with chrome ones (just the handles, not the pockets), else remove the door guards. Few more suggestions if I may - get silvered turn signal bulbs (ebay $10), maybe disassemble the headlights and paint the yellow reflectors white, replace the black plastic side mirror housings with the SS/Denali ones (painted white), tint the windows. But that's all nit-picking, what you've done is really impressive.

Mr. P. :)