SS Fan from TX

adrusbel

Hi my name is martin and i live in south texas I'm a ss fan and own a silverado crew cab which i bought in Houston, TX. I bough it as it is with a ss conversion. Plans for it so far are to lower it, and a ss body kit. I also want to add a nice throaty exhaust i can't decide between Borla, Flowmaster, or Magnaflow any help will be greatly appreciated.

nNEqrygnNatcfGfCi591DZuUrHsKqqkd0056.jpgodPA6mP3cTM03YfChgPCl3cWF7khE3VL0056.jpg44jZLiPVlZY3KEMS187eUu-r7%20Q4ZLo90056.jpg

Hi my name is martin and i live in south texas I'm a ss fan and own a silverado crew cab which i bought in Houston, TX. I bough it as it is with a ss conversion. Plans for it so far are to lower it, and a ss body kit. I also want to add a nice throaty exhaust i can't decide between Borla, Flowmaster, or Magnaflow any help will be greatly appreciated.

nNEqrygnNatcfGfCi591DZuUrHsKqqkd0056.jpg  odPA6mP3cTM03YfChgPCl3cWF7khE3VL0056.jpg  44jZLiPVlZY3KEMS187eUu-r7%20Q4ZLo90056.jpg

Welcome, I love my Corsa Sport exhaust :cheers:

:withstupid: Welcome to the forum, if you have not looked at the Corsa I would encourage you to do so, they have sound clips on their website. Of the three exhaust manufacturers you mention I would look at Magnaflows, then Borla; I would not consider the Flowmasters at all, they do not have what I would call a 'throaty' sound.

Mr. P. :)