Gone,

04ChargedSS

Brian...thanks for the pic fix, I just didn't want to keep seeing it when I scrolled down, but hey...that's OK. How did you know right? As for the S/C....you get first dibs if they total it (which they probably will) I alreadt removed it and the associated brackets. You won't need the electronics if you get a Nelson or other custome tune and you will have to get a coldair intake box. I have the J tubes but the box got screwed. Otherwise...not a scratch on the S/C!

fixed again.... :cheers:

interested in the S/C...but...OTOH... possibly the whole truck, if the buyback price isn't out of this world... :dunno:

maybe, keep me in the loop...and also I am very very sorry about your unfortunate luck here...

~Brian

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been there bro, mine had a 660 ft skid before dropping the pole, 6 months in the shop, 17,500 dollars later and they still could have replaced the frame before totaling it ... don't be suprised if the pull a we'll fix it on ya! let me know if there is anything we can do to help.

I would see what they would charge you to keep it, when I totaled out my 97 Z71 I kept it cause the truck was custom. They charged me a $1500 salvage fee (what they would sell it to a scrap yard for). I have since made about 4k in parting out the truck and still have the motor (nicely worked up 350). I still have the truck 2 1/2 yrs later, the only thing really left is the transfer case and the front diff. I'll have to post the pic, it completely stripped :jester:

I would see what they would charge you to keep it, when I totaled out my 97 Z71 I kept it cause the truck was custom. They charged me a $1500 salvage fee (what they would sell it to a scrap yard for). I have since made about 4k in parting out the truck and still have the motor (nicely worked up 350). I still have the truck 2 1/2 yrs later, the only thing really left is the transfer case and the front diff. I'll have to post the pic, it completely stripped :jester:

Yeah, that might work, if it went that way and if I had a garage to store it in. I live in an appartment and the manager is already screaming at me to get it out of the parking lot! :banghead: Insurance company contacted me today...they are sending someone out Tuesday to determin what happens next.

wow man that is just horrible, good thing your ok though, could of been a lot worse. If they do total it could you do me a favor and pull the driver side ex cab doors lower cladding off :D Mine is shot to hell from some punks hitting it with a screw driver. Either way hopefully it works out for the best. Glad your ok too :cheers: