Flo-Pro

TBSS_06

I went on the Flo-Pro site to find out where to buy a muffler from them and went to a list of supposed retailers and most if not all of the stores I called had any idea what a Flo-Pro Muffler even was So after searching for the past hour I am asking where you guys bought your Mufflers from?? I'm looking to purchase the Part# 2505 bolt in for my V-Max??? Any help will be greatly appreaciated. I found a Flea-Bay store that is selling them for $189, and I know from my searches that some of you guys paid way less.

TIA

I tried to buy the 2505 from a retailer in ontario and waited 2 weeks and he finally told me that that muffler is not in production yet. It will be in 2-3 weeks, so I bought a flowmaster muffler, wich gives me too much restriction...but that's another story...

You might want to look in the 2504 muffler wich seems to be available at fle-online.

it's the same than the 2505 except that you have to have dual exits at the rear rather that the 2505 wich is a direct fit with the OEM piping and fatory tailpipe.

Edited by Simon (see edit history)