Had a good night (best SS 60 ft time)

04CHASE

A few of us( Adam, Reynaldo and I) went to the Perris 1/8th mile drags tonight, i went just to see how i would do with 18's and smaller tires but with a stock motor and the sq trim blower. the new wheels did lose about 22 lbs each over the 22's .I also did not have a cam this time all stock motor except the blower. I am using the 3.1 puley making around 10-11 psi. The truck did look a bit goofy but it was all for performance, and to my surprise it hooked pretty goood.Here are the vids'

First one is my best 1/8th time ever and the new fastest 60 ft time for a SSS. And i gotta little AWD burnout in the water box)

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!(Video)

times were

1/8th 7.752

speed 93.32

R/T 1.005

and the good part

60 ft 1.633

Here is the last run i did it wasnt as good plus they missed the burnout

2nd Run

1/8th 7.866

speed 93.80

r/t .528

60 ft 1.733

so it was a very surprising night for me. I didnt expect to run these times at all , but the new wheels helped alot, but they also set of alot of codes because of the size and the speed sensors, but they were all gone as soon as the 22's wen tback on.

Here is one last video for Zippy , My buddy just rebuilt his 350 in his 67 camaro and i told him he wasnt doing a big enough burnout the first run so he did this, he still couldnt get any traction and he was launching in 2nd gear. i think he will do much better once he gets some slicks.

Nice Camaro Burnout

We also met another member we have talked to before SS dan i think his name was. he had a clean blass SS with black 20's. ALl in all it was a good night. i wish we could have seen reynaldos STS SS run but next time , thanks again reynaldo for filming!!

So was there anyone there that could top your 60'? Good stuff man... I like the first  vid where you anialated that other chev. :D

THe other chevy supposodly had a big block and they were talking all of this spanish behind my back about how they were going to spank me( i know enough spanish to understand what they were saying) So that was pretty funny.

Yeah the vortech made me proud last night. I guess the whole vortech not making and power off idle thing is kind of true. :D .I woke up this morning and still cant beleive i ran those #'s.I Cant wait to see what the t trim /cam longtubes and ice box will net me !!

First one is my best 1/8th time ever and the new fastest 60 ft time for a SSS.

times were

1/8th 7.752

speed 93.32

R/T 1.005

and the good part

60 ft 1.633

NICE TIMES! That truck is a monster. :thumbs: Thanks for the video, I don't care if the truck was running 15's...as long as you take the win!

...I think I will be challenging those 60's in the fall ;)

Last night was so tight! your truck gave me hope. lol but im putting the nos on next saturday so ill run in two weeks. good the video's.

Yeah it was pretty fun....cant wait to see you run with the nos. You might want to start off with a 125 or 150 shot though rather than a 200. :crazy::dunno: