vcm

ccgoodwrench

I was logging my truck, frist time. I notice that my LTFTB2 is at 16.4% after about 5 minutes engine run time and drops slighty. LTFTB1 is 14.1 and never goes above 14.5. I'm not sure this normal. also the O2B2S1 is 95 mv. O2B1S1 is 117 mv. Could i have a o2 sensor going bad? I'm new to tuning and any help will be appreciated thanks chris

Don't know what you mean, like i said in my post I'm new to tunning. how do I adjust this

LTFT = long term fuel trim (in case you didn't know). When it's showing the percentage, that number is a correction factor based on O2 readings, telling you that you have to much or not enough fuel being put in at that particular RPM/Load factor. Correct your fuel tables. More help can be found by searching the HPT forums for LTFT. :thumbs:

What powertrain mods have you done?

Edit: Just read your other thread... My guess is that (assuming you had a sound setup to begin with) you've got some leaks between your MAF and throttle body contributing to the high LTFTs. I'd double and triple check all couplers to ensure that they are tight and properly seated.

Edited by .justin. (see edit history)

I checked  all intake tubing, everything is tight. Zippy said the VE tables could be off. I don't know what VE stands for? And how I go about correcting them?

VE = Volumetric Efficiency. It is the table that defines fueling based on RPM and Manifold Pressure. Normally, I'd agree, but with the mods that you have, combined with the fact that the MAF is also still in play, there is something else causing your high trims. Are you using EFI Live or HPT?

I forgot about the grattelli aftermarket MAF. I bought it before I found this site. I here that they don't do anything. What numbers on the VE table should I look for.

Ah, that is the most likely culprit then. Do you have the stock MAF to plug in and compare?