Croc Hunter Dead

Pasadena SS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i cant beleive it, he was killed by a stingray, sting to the chest is what the report says!

man i will miss his shows!! that would have been the last thing i woul dhave guessed that would have killed him, at least he died doing what he loved!!

That's really sad for what seemed to be an outstanding guy. I wonder if it's going to require a second coffin for his balls, because having watched his show, he had big balls. I sure wouldn't be messing with no croc or any other dangerous animal. I don't even like spiders.

This is too bad... I read the news on MSN and got on here to post it up but Pasadena SS beat me to it. I was rather fond of him myself, when I was younger and didn't have to work, I would wait for his show to come on on the Discovery Channel. :(

R.I.P. Steve

Oh, he has a wife and two kids, a little girl who's 8 and a son who will be turning 3 in December. Thats gotta be terrible.

Edited by montanass (see edit history)

This is too bad... I read the news on MSN and got on here to post it up but Pasadena SS beat me to it. I was rather fond of him myself, when I was younger and didn't have to work, I would wait for his show to come on on the Discovery Channel.  :(

R.I.P. Steve

Oh, he has a wife and two kids, a little girl who's 8 and a son who will be turning 3 in December. Thats gotta be terrible.

Sheeeeeesh!!! I'm sorry

And how the hell do you already have 1082 post? I joined SSS.com 8 days before you did.

It's sad, but something was bound to happen sooner or later. You can't mess with dangerous animals on a daily basis, and expect nothing to ever happen. I think his dad died in a animal accident also.

:withstupid:

Don't get me wrong, I am extremely sadden for his family, and their lose.

As for Irwin himself. I am not surprised that it happened, just figured it would have been a Crocadile or one of the Poisonous Snakes he keeps F$%'n with ... Not a Fish

The guy was a definetly "Off Kilter" a bit. He was just as high strung when we saw him at his Game Reserve in Brisbane Australia. During his shows, he would do the same Croc Wrestling and Snake Kissing stuff.... and don't forget when he brought his new born son into the ring with a 17' croc. and fed it chicken ... BTW in Australia, most people I met thought he was a Whack Job, and didn't understand why us Americans loved him so, especially letting him make a movie.

Terrible news!

I can't believe a Stingray got him. I just swam with and fed Stingrays on my vacation in the Bahamas. They were non-venomous, but hard to believe one of those things killed him. They would pretty much swim right past you and were cool as long as you didn't step on them or make any sudden movements.

I really feel for his family....what a loss! :shakehead:

...  BTW in Australia, most people I met thought he was a Whack Job, and didn't understand why us Americans loved him so, especially letting him make a movie.
I understand; he was not crazy, just living his life to the fullest; he's no different than any other extreme sports or stunt junkie. I think Americans really identify with him because he had that rock & roll attitude, a go-big or go-home personna. I mean, how could you not love the guy - a real man's man! That guy had the biggest pair of brass balls EVER! - I mean really, I'm surprised we never actually heard them clanking while he walked :lol:. But the incident does make you wonder what kind of life you would rather live, one with as much intensity as you could or a life on the porch... RIP Steve Irwin, you are truly missed.

Mr. P. :)

Edited by misterp (see edit history)