New 2007 SSS

Outsource

After reseaching for a while, I finally did it. I just brought home a new 07 SSS black, with dark pewter leather interior. I traded in my 05 Sierra CC Z71. It just wasn't doing it for me. Put a few mods on it, but I felt it was going nowhere.

Now I have a much better platform to start with.

I look forward to leaning alot from you folks when it comes time to start the modding process.

well im not on the top of the list, yet anyway, i do have the best 60 ft time for an SS but thats not good enough for me. it is cool and thanks for the compliment, i too love the black on black theme , thats why i went to black from chrome

DSC01062.jpg

hey mario, sorry i didnt get back to you sooner, i just started school and im swamped. well the SSS tows amazingly, and lowered it does fine. you wont have a problem. we gotta go to the meets ones of these days and meet up!

hey mario, sorry i didnt get back to you sooner, i just started school and im swamped. well the SSS tows amazingly, and lowered it does fine. you wont have a problem. we gotta go to the meets ones of these days and meet up!

Jose - no problem. Looking forward to seeing some other SSS at the Fudruckers meet.