New oklahoma member

stoutss

Hey all, finally got around to Introducing myself. I have a 03 red AWD SS with 36,000 miles that is hands down the best truck ever designed. I have only put a K&N cold air intake on it and plan on doing allot more.

There are not to many SS trucks in Tulsa Oklahoma. I got my license plate that reads STOUTSS, now I just need to add some bolt ons to reinforce the stoutness :cool: . I also have a collection of

79-81 trans ams. I am looking forward to hear where to program this thing and what type of super charger to get. This site is great.

Welcome, while I dont drive a red SS I do have a red GMC with the LQ9. Besides you will find on here that the GMC is faster especially in red :crackup: Really though welcome this is a great site and i do find the red trucks are faster.

Hey Okies - I am in OKC the last 10 days of October (job) and we've been having an GTG at the Northwest Expressway Hooters the last two years. I've gotta be at the colliseum again this year the weekends of Oct 21 & Oct 28 and would enjoy meeting everyone... it's been impromptu in the past but happening the last two years now so I'm thinking why stop a good thing :D

Mr. P. :)

Sounds great misterp,

I have seen a lot of your posts and I would love to pick your brain.

I too work on the road, so I will have to make plans to be off. My twins birthday is on Halloween, so the chances are pretty good for the 28th.

What do you do that keeps you traveling?

I am an engineer for a telecom company out of Dallas, so I stay out quite a bit.

Hope to see you guy's soon.

NTMID8R SS

What I do for a living...

Our main client (United States Team Roping Championships) has their national finals event the last 10 days of October at the OKC Fair Park coliseum, and I am contractually bound to being there to act as their safety blankey.

That reminds me, I've gotta buy that bug stuff craigw found...

Mr. P. :)

• 5 weeks later...

hey,

gettin close to those dates. which one are we gonna try and shoot for?

I'm good on both.

NTMID8R SS

PS

There is a local car show here in Prague on 10/14 for a charity event. I am showing my SS there.

All are welcome

N

Edited by NTMID8R SS (see edit history)

whats up! i'm new to the ss scene as well. i live in Ada, O.K. just bought this awesome truck. it makes my second truck. the first being an '03 swb with the larger v8.

i'm only 21 so i havent got to do to much with it yet. (that and the fact that i havent even made my 1st payment yet.)

i've had a couple of cars in my life, most of them foreign (dont be too harsh) but i have come back to my roots and bought another good ole chevy. and i have to say i do luv it!

anyhow this is my first post and i just wanted to say hi, to fellow ss'ers that reside in oklahoma.

Edited by jakerz (see edit history)

Hey all, finally got around to Introducing myself.  I have a 03 red AWD SS with 36,000 miles that is hands down the best truck ever designed. I have only put a K&N cold air intake on it and plan on doing allot more.

There are not to many SS trucks in Tulsa Oklahoma. I got my  license plate that reads STOUTSS, now I just need to add some bolt ons to reinforce the stoutness :cool: . I also have a collection of

79-81 trans ams. I am looking forward to hear where to program this thing and what type of super charger to get. This site is great.

Welcome to the site. I grew up in Broken Arrow, OK :thumbs:

hey,

gettin close to those dates. which one are we gonna try and shoot for?

I'm good on both.

NTMID8R SS

PS

There is a local car show here in Prague on 10/14 for a charity event. I am showing my SS there.

All are welcome

N

misterp posted a thread in events/gaterings about a GTG on the 28th

at Hooters. Dont think I will make it for the car show, but thanks for the invite.