is their gona be a 08 super sport???? when will it

kushed

HAH 4SHO IM STARING A KUSHED CLOTHING LINE ALREDY GOT 2 SHIRTS IM IN MIRA LOMA U FROM RIVERSIDE 2 HU WHAT PART?

i live right down the street in indian hills, but the kushed clothing is already out there .I dont know if they are still around but c & c ride shop used to sell it.

4reals indian hills thats cool man yeah im wanting 2 get a super sport by the end of this year hopefully i do i thought they would be coming out with a new style and what notthats y i was askijng aboutthe 08 but i dont wana wate ima prob just get an 07

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt it Jreily, i have a Trailblazer SS with PCM tune, well over 400 HP with the tune, and i cannot keep up with my buddies stock 04 lightning. He gets a good 2 truck lengths from 0-60 and then we stay pretty even from there on. Considering a Silverado is just as heavy (or heavier) then the TBSS, your probably looking at a 14.5 at the track with the 6.2, Ofcourse, with a 6 speed auto, that might improve a bit, :thumbs: