XM radio subscription

stevebbb

I got some info off the acura website couple of months ago for the same deal... I used the code they told me too and It work perfectly.Its actually not a bad deal..... If any body is wanting the info PM me and I will hook you up...

Beware that XM is nice to listen to but just try and cancel your membership and I had to spend over 2 hours on hold to do so. They will not let you cancel over the internet. i will never join again because we all know damn well if you are wanting to renew or get a subscription going you will get someone right away.

I cancelled mine after they started charging me full price per month and it only took about 5 minutes.  You just need to know how to talk to them :crackup:

Maybe but it took 2 hours to get someone on the phone the numbers they gave me all went thru a computer that had me on hold for those 2 hours first before you can talk to anyone. Maybe I just had a bad experience but I just try and warn anyone first.