3 years...9 batteries...

Aspentaylor

Thanks guys! Hopefully I will not need any more batteries. No one has found the problem, but luckily I have not had any problems for a while. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Pasadena-I try to visit. My work has been taking up my time plus my spoiled horse and numerous summer activities. Oh and I am attempting to adopt a pony. Lots of time doing other things.

I know its not a dent in their pocket, but I proved a point by making them pay a shit ton in legal fees. IMO they should have given me the truck for free. Buttheads!!!

MISTERP-whatcha got against ponies? huh? haha my horse is gonna kick your butt

MISTERP-whatcha got against ponies? huh? haha my horse is gonna kick your butt
Uh huh riiiiiiight - whatever you and your pony wanna try just go ahead and bring it; don't let nothing but bravery and common sense be your guide :jester: Unpredictable, moody, full of nasty tricks, don't mind, have bad tempers... yes I'm still talking about ponies here :P

My kids have never been around ponies, when they go out to the ranch to gather and work cattle they're mounted well. My mother made sure my sister and I had a buckskin welsh pony when we were kids (around my kids present age) and he wasn't bad but I'll just say lazy and a touch anti-social but both my sister and I could get a saddle and a leg over him. My sister might still remember that pony's name, I'll have to ask her. He never went into a lope ever, I don't think we could make him run with a stick of dynamite! However, other kids my age were treated to their own shetland ponies and every single one of them was not worth a goddamned nickle, bad bad bad behavior problems, kicking, biting, bucking, running off, trying to rub you off on the fence, etc. I mean real problem equines and one-by-one they were soon sold off.

Mr. P. :)

HAHA you guys are too much. Hopefully this pony will work out. Some ponies are cool and others drive me nuts. This one is sweet and slow. Slow is good b/c the girls I am teaching to ride are beginners. I want the pony to be laid back.

Mr. P-sorry to hear about your pony troubles. A lot of them do pull stupid sheot!