Insurance Info

mjdxtreme

I buy coverage with Allstate and they're not the cheapest but not the most expensive either and they're service is first rate, and to me that's why a person buys insurance.

Mr. P.

:smash: I agree, I have been with allstate since I could drive and insure. They haven't been the cheapest, but I have not had any issues. Also when I go to renew they check to see what has changed so they have saved me money a few times. If you should be in an accident most insureance companies use cheaper replacement parts, or locate else where for lower cost to them. Allstate uses OEM parts this is why rates are also a bit higher.
I'll add one more thing about Allstate - they treat their body shops well, they pay those guys fair. You think some insurance agencies rip the customer off, you should hear some of the horror stories from the repair side of the business.

Mr. P.

That's true. I did body shop parts a few years ago, and Allstate was one of the easiest to deal with. If you were a good shop on their preffered list they don't haggle on repiars. Just fix it.

I use Nationwide, and have had to file one claim on them. It was an underisured motorist claim, and their service was good. I'm happy with them.