this one hurts

rivierakid55

post-9083-1162929887_thumb.jpgpost-9083-1158301900_thumb.jpg

post-9083-1158301922_thumb.jpgpost-9083-1162929860_thumb.jpg

post-9083-1162929874_thumb.jpgpost-9083-1162929845_thumb.jpg

i posted some wheels earlier but my wife says it's time for this to go. i'm sure many of you are familiar with this tool box and i apologize for the lousy picture but the shop where it is located was jam packed with cars today. anyrate, i bought it new in 03 and used it for about 2 years when i was in the business. (sort of) it is in very good condition except that it is just not being used anymore. i paid $9,500.00 cash for it and have seen them sell for as much as $12,000 on ebay. am willing to take $7,500.00 for it as i could definately use the funds to build up my new truck. (i have a more suitable box anyways) again, i live in the bay area of california if you are interested. let me know and i can send more pictures for sure.

this box has been sitting for about 1.5 years now at a friends shop and is pretty dusty. the pictures make it look worse than it is. it is in mint condition.

thanks for looking! :seeya:

Edited by rivierakid (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
why dont you...just sell it on ebay?

funny short story there. i actually had my ebay account suspended over a year ago for fraudalent sales activity. i was selling my mom's car on ebay, and somehow the credit card information/title/??? didnt jive with they're system and my account was suspended. i subsequently tried to have this remedied with multiple documents and stuff sent back and forth and after a month or so of their retardedness i just gave up! bad thing is ebay headquarters is about ten minutes from my house. :banghead: there must be a thousand or so employees at that office, but ebay wont talk to you in person or over the phone. only email or standard mail.

so long story short, i cannot buy or sell anything on ebay which really does blow but thats the hand ive been dealt.

Edited by rivierakid55 (see edit history)

funny short story there.  i actually had my ebay account suspended over a year ago for fraudalent sales activity.  i was selling my mom's car on ebay, and somehow the credit card information/title/??? didnt jive with they're system and my account was suspended.  i subsequently tried to have this remedied with multiple documents and stuff sent back and forth and after a month or so of their retardedness i just gave up!  bad thing is ebay headquarters is about ten minutes from my house.  :banghead:  there must be a thousand or so employees at that office, but ebay wont talk to you in person or over the phone.  only email or standard mail.

PM .justin. he's our resident Ebay employee...

he can git-r-done!!! :thumbs:

~Brian :cheers:

That's a good looking box :thumbs: If I had the money I would buy it but I still have to buy my daughter a damn car. Just curious what are you gonna make the wife give up? :jester:

she doesnt have to give up anything. we just bought a new car that she drives mostly. 2007 accord ex-l v6 with nav so she's happy.