05 SS For Sale

Chris2005SS

Like the title says, the truck has to go because the full size child seat doesn't properly fit on the back seat. Purchased a new Yukon so I'm pricing this to sell...

2005 AWD SS Silverado

Silver Birch

All factory options including On Star

(No sunroof...it wasn't an option yet)

Radix, Bell Tech 2", Gibson, Bedlocker, Bedrug, Dynamat, Goodmark.

Federico Racing sway bars

Volante Intake with ram air tube

HID Headlights

GM Homelink Console

GM lighted visor mirrors

22,000 miles

Plenty of warrantee left.

New Michelins installed in Jan and are soooo much better.

Adult owned and driven. Never raced.

All stock parts go with the truck

$26,800

E-mail me at [email protected]

187597165.jpg

187597183.jpg

187597189.jpg

187597187.jpg

Beautiful truck and beautiful little girl! You have me a little worrired because I'll need a fullsize car seat soon and I am wondering if all child seats don't fit or just the brand that you had? Seems like you could have gotten a different brand carseat that would fit, so you could keep the truck.

My car seat fit fine in the back seat of my 2004 SS ( in the middle between the two buckets ). It was a pain for my wife to lift my boy into the back but it worked perfectly for me. FYI

i take my neice and my nephew in my truck all the time.....thier seats both fit...you gotta drive a bit more up and its kinda uncomfortable but not bad. but if its a hassle then its not worth keeping the truck.

hope you get the sale. oh and how did you get the gm lighted visors?

enjoy the new yukon

Thanks guys!

I tried to exchange the baby seat but it was a gift from the baby shower and that was almost a year ago. The bottom of the baby seat is deeper than the bench so the front of the baby seat hangs over the edge and makes it a little less stable. I was thinking of a piece of wood of something to support it but the half doors aren't the easiest to contend with when it comes to getting an infant in and out.

The yukon makes it soooo much easier.

Bad2: The floor mats are from Lloyd Mats. I think I got them from GM Accessories but I know they're sold through many outlets such as Stylin Concepts.

Thanks again everyone.

My car seat fit fine in the back seat of my  2004 SS ( in the middle between the two buckets ).  It was a pain for my wife to lift my boy into the back but it worked perfectly for me.  FYI

:withstupid:

:withstupid: I had my, at the time, infant daughter in the middle facing backwards, and my 18 month old son behind passengers seat. It was a pain for a while, but they both fit.

Thanks for uploading those pics, Tony.

Here are a couple more...

187597197.jpg

Radix has stock pulley and tune on it. It's ultra-reliable.

96205336.jpg

The painted cover in the lower pic has since been replaced with a pace-edwards bedlocker remote electric cover.

Archived