HELP! Installed new PCM truck won't start!

BAD2THEBONEBLACKSS

• 2 weeks later...
I Found The PCM Relearn Thread And I Followed The Instructions That Were Posted By MisterP (MisterP You Are The Man!). Truck Started. The Zippy Tune Is Awesome, And The Truck Runs Like A Bat Outta H3LL!

Sounds great! I'm waiting on Zippy to email or PM me back so I can order mine. I can't wait to get it.

• 10 months later...

a "zippy" tune is a guy from this forum, other forums and many other far far away places that does custom pcm flashes for your truck. You send him your PCM and all your info, and he will send your pcm back with a flash made just for your truck and your goals. A pcm flash can alter many of the stock setting in your truck, such as timing, fuel, torque management, speed limiter, shift points, shift firmness and all sorts of other go fast things. If your just looking for one thing to do to your truck, a pcm flash is a simple thing to do, and very cost effective for the gain.

Zippy(his screen name) himself is a great guy who has done probably 75% of the tunes on site, including my truck. You will NOT be disappointed.

other tuners are, waitforme, pcmforless, westers, and a few others i can't think of right now.

Brad

other tuners are, waitforme, pcmforless, westers, and a few others i can't think of right now.

Charlie Wheatley of Wheatley Performance.......he did my tune and a bunch of other SSSs here :thumbs:

He is on the forum as 'wheatley'

a "zippy" tune is a guy from this forum, other forums and many other far far away places that does custom pcm flashes for your truck. You send him your PCM and all your info, and he will send your pcm back with a flash made just for your truck and your goals. A pcm flash can alter many of the stock setting in your truck, such as timing, fuel, torque management, speed limiter, shift points, shift firmness and all sorts of other go fast things. If your just looking for one thing to do to your truck, a pcm flash is a simple thing to do, and very cost effective for the gain.

Zippy(his screen name) himself is a great guy who has done probably 75% of the tunes on site, including my truck. You will NOT be disappointed.

Brad

True, Fortunatly a couple of us had a gathering at allballz57's house and zippy was able to tune my truck on the spot. Give the tune a couple hundred miles and you definatly notice a difference. I love my truck so much more with the tune I wish I had done it sooner. A custom pcm is 100% worth the money and by far one of the best cheaper investments you can do for your truck. Hopefully maybe this weekend I will post a vid of how my truck performes with the zippy tune. I will make a new thread for it so just keep an eye out this weekend for it :):driving:

hey zippy, my tune was with pcmforless, is yours the same or different? also could i send you mine for a retune, if so how much would it be thanks,,, steve

give zippy a call, thats the best way to get a hold of him. But my 1st tune was with pcmforless and zippy just over wrote it with his, so don't worry.

:driving:

Brad

give zippy a call, thats the best way to get a hold of him. But my 1st tune was with pcmforless and zippy just over wrote it with his, so don't worry.

:driving:

Brad

:withstupid: thats all they do however there are some tuners who lock thier tunes that way they are the only ones who can change anything.