Black 2005 SS w/ Radix for Sale

red00lght

My 2005 SS is for sale. It only has 14k miles and is in fantastic shape. I'm selling because my job now requires me to drive across FL to Naples all the time, so I bought a little commuter car and now the truck is just sitting all the time.

This truck has about 60k invested since new (including purchase price). I'm asking $29,500 which is a great price for the year/miles/extras the truck has.

Mods include:

Radix supercharger dyno-tuned with 2.9" pulley (427 rwhp, 480 rwtq)

Original Radix pulley included as well as original tuner.

K&N intake/LS1 wire set/NGKTR6 plugs/Kevlar heat boots/160 stat

Autometer Vacuum and Boost gauges

Built perf transmission under warranty until May 07--all high quality parts used to build tranny to handle estimated 700 rwhp.

Vigilante 2800 Converter

Dynatech SuperMaxx long-tube headers

Corsa cat-back

Undercover tonneau/spray-in bed liner/hitch/SS hitch cover

Shopman bowtie

Custom Seat tracks-will allow much further drivers seat travel fwd/aft I'm 6'7"! :eek:

Tires are in good shape and wheels are mint.

Truck Zaino'd outside and interior is in mint condition.

BSer rollpan (brand new and not installed yet) included

Only one small scuff on right corner of back bumper....otherwise truck is mint.

Truck is running great and extremely strong.

I'm not willing to part it out at this time.

Thanks for reading!

SS2002.jpg

SSone.jpg

SStwo.jpg

SSthree.jpg

SSfour.jpg

SSInteriorFront.jpg

SSBlower.jpg

Dyno-Run-03-03-2005.jpg

Sure thing Drako....we have to meet up at towers. There are way too many Lightnings up there! haha

I'm sure I'll still be on the forum for a while....I'm not in a major rush to sell immediately and I'm not posting an ad on ebay/autotrader for a while, but if a buyer pops up via this forum, I'll let her go. :sigh:

• 1 month later...

Hi :D , I Own :driving: a red silverado ss. But It's very slow :mad: I was about to buy myself a supercharger :thumbs: but I see you have the complete package :cheers: nice!!!!!! that sick :puke: I would love to buy it, but can you work on that price just a bit, If so Ill buy that today :smash: Question............ does it have a sun roof? and exactly how many horses does it have? Please get back at me...............

Hi :D , I Own  :driving:  a red silverado ss. But It's very slow  :mad: I was about to buy myself a supercharger :thumbs: but I see you have the complete package  :cheers: nice!!!!!! that sick  :puke: I would love to buy it, but can you work on that price just a bit, If so Ill buy that today  :smash:  Question............ does it have a sun roof?  and exactly how many horses does it have? Please get back at me...............

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Premo...nice use of the smilies :crazy::crackup:

The truck does not have a sunroof, and the horsepower is listed in my ad at 426awhp as shown in the dyno-graph. I'll send you a PM.

JaySS--Not sure about the hitch cover. I'm the 2nd owner and it came with the truck. When in doubt try Ebay/California Car Cover (I think they sell custom hitches)/Street Scene/Summitt?

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I'm reluctantly lowering the price of the truck to a firm $27,500 for forum members only. I'll give a week or two more on here and then it is going on auto trader/ebay.

I really hate to sell it, but the airline I work is downsizing drastically and I think by January things are going to get ugly and I'll likely be unemployed. :( Anybody need an Airbus pilot?! :)

Yeah...it is AWD. I appreciate you passing the word along. Several people have told me they are considering selling their SS to buy this one since it is (usually) newer and already has most of the desirable performance mods done to it. However, when they go to sell their own truck, they realize it isn't going to happen overnight and usually just end up keeping it. I'll admit it probably makes more sense to just mod your own.

I'm really struggling to put the truck for sale in the autotrader because most people there will not appreciate the work done to it and won't even know what a Radix is. However, it might be fun to scare them on the test drive when they hear that blower+corsa for the first time! :crackup:

Yeah...it is AWD.  I appreciate you passing the word along.  Several people have told me they are considering selling their SS to buy this one since it is (usually) newer and already has most of the desirable performance mods done to it.  However, when they go to sell their own truck, they realize it isn't going to happen overnight and usually just end up keeping it.  I'll admit it probably makes more sense to just mod your own.

I'm really struggling to put the truck for sale in the autotrader because most people there will not appreciate the work done to it and won't even know what a Radix is.  However, it might be fun to scare them on the test drive when they hear that blower+corsa for the first time!  :crackup:

man that truck is awsome. i wish i had time to sell my truck and could get 25K for it, but it aint happening, not even with my mods i've done. by any chance did you ever run the truck down the 1/4 or do you know what it should run?