ran a best e/t last night

03blkss

My SS is bone stock except for a K & N air filter.

I ran a 9.57 @ 73.33 mph in 1/8th mile.

I was really happy with this time considering 4 weeks ago I ran a 9.97 in the 1/8th.

I figured the best way to launch is without holding the brake. I just hit the gas when the last yellow light came on.

Jason

I was really happy with this time considering 4 weeks ago I ran a 9.97 in the 1/8th.

I figured the best way to launch is without holding the brake. I just hit the gas when the last yellow light came on.

Jason

Do you know what your 60ft time was?

I figured the best way to launch is without holding the brake.  I just hit the gas when the last yellow light came on.

Jason

Do you know what your 60ft time was?

here is my entire run

R/T .415

60' 2.187

330 6.237 @ 55.72

1/8 9.575 @ 73.31

I was very impressed with my run. A bunch of my friends were there that saw my last past 4 weeks ago (9.97) and their jaws dropped. I guess they figured they were stupid for saying that my truck wasn't fast and that I wasted my money on the truck. Granted it isn't Ford Lightning fast, but it is an extended cab that looks better than a Lightning. When I pulled in the pits after my pass the first words out of my mouth were "suck a dick" LOL

Jason

Archived