I went to leave a light today and there was no power it crawlled out of first gear but 2nd was ok.It did the same thing at evry light untill i got to my friends house and shut it off.I on the way home nothin.I scaned it and got a shift solenoid B,stuck on.Should I take it in.Iam going to the track tomorrow :crazy: dont want to break nothin :driving:

it happens to alot of guys with 3000+ converter's i know i have it once in a while , i recently replaced solenoid b and it hasnt come back but one time and it is usally set i think when it detects a 1-2-2-1 shift pattern. i know there was a recent thread on perf trucks . net b ut it only happens to me when im cruising slowly and up hils.

I get it too, about once every 4-6 months; I carry a 5/16 wrench to disconnect/reconnect the PCM just in case :mad: Next time I've got the pan off I'm replacing the B solenoid just in case it has a legitimate problem but I have no idea what is causing the issue, all I know is the truck goes into 'limp home mode'.

Mr. P.